Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment, a fun team atmosphere, the automotive world, and weekends off?!? If not, I think the shop down the street is hiring for you…. If so we want to meet you!!
Aeschbach Automotive is growing its team and looking for an experienced Service Writer!
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success! A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to customer satisfaction & honesty, and fairness.
Aeschbach Automotive has been serving Middleton, WI is the top choice for honest and friendly automotive repair and service in the area since 2009.
We are open 7am- 5pm Monday-Friday with NO WEEKENDS! We have a terrific team atmosphere and strive to provide the best for our customers and our employees. You really feel as if you are part of a family here and not just another number. We want to help you be the best you, you can be!
Think your awesomeness will fit with our awesomeness? Send me your resume and we will be in touch!
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and Aeschbach Automotive customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
Click here to submit your application for this position.