Aeschbach Automotive remains open and committed to serve the Madison and Middleton area during the Covid-19 Emergency.
We understand how important it is to have safe and reliable transportation - perhaps more than ever in situations like the one we are going through.
We have started recommended precautions to guard against transmission of the virus and to safeguard your health and ours, including those as published by the CDC and other health authorities. These efforts include the following:
1. A strictly enforced absence policy - employees are to report to work only if feeling fully well, without worry of their job being at risk.
2. Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of all our workspaces! We are upping our daily, nightly, and weekly sanitation in our common areas as well as our shop. This includes disinfectant spray, wiping all door handles, keys, phones, and light switches inside the building multiple times a day. We also will be doing nightly ionizing in our customer area, and weekly full shop ionizing
3. Direct cleaning of “touch” items in the process of and upon conclusion of our services and repairs - door handles, steering wheels, transmission shifters, and controls such as the radio, lights, and HVAC systems.
4. We offer NO CONTACT SERVICE! This includes delivery of inspection reports and invoices. You will be able to pay online or on your phone. All communication will be done via telephone with text or talk. Easy no contact drop off and secure lock box pick up.
5. Masks are required when inside our building, for staff, customers, and vendors.
Your health and safety depends on more than just your experience at our auto shop. We fully support the ongoing efforts of our local, state, and national authorities and urge all Madison community members to take steps to protect themselves as we work through this unique life moment we are in.
This is an unprecedented time in which none of us really know what is going to happen from one day to the next. We will keep you updated should anything change. Until then, remember your small businesses and support local as much as you can. This will be a very difficult time for many of the small businesses, and our economy as a whole. Thank you for your trust over the years. In turn, we trust you - our friends, neighbors, and family - and we believe in you. We have complete faith in your commitment to the Madison community we all enjoy - the kind of community that can and will get through this together.
Please let us know how we can help you.
Josh & Stacia Aeschbach