We understand how important it is to have safe and reliable transportation!
We have started recommended precautions to guard against transmission of the virus and to safeguard your health and ours, including those as published by the CDC and other health authorities. These efforts include the following:
1. A strictly enforced absence policy - employees are to report to work only if feeling fully well, without worry of their job being at risk.
2. Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of all our workspaces! We are upping our daily, nightly, and weekly sanitation in our common areas as well as our shop. This includes disinfectant spray, wiping all door handles, keys, phones, and light switches inside the building. We also will be doing nightly ionizing in our customer area, and weekly full shop ionizing.
3. Direct cleaning of “touch” items in the process of and upon conclusion of our services and repairs - door handles, steering wheels, transmission shifters, and controls such as the radio, lights, and HVAC systems.
4. We offer NO CONTACT SERVICE! This includes the delivery of inspection reports and invoices. You will be able to pay online or on your phone. All communication will be done via telephone with text or talk. Easy no contact drop off and secure lockbox pick up.
5. Masks are optional when inside our building for customers and vendors.
Thank you for your trust over the years.
Josh & Stacia Aeschbach