Aeschbach Automotive, is currently seeking an Automotive Technician to become an integral part of the team! They offer a variety of repairs for all makes and models.
Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment, a fun team atmosphere, the automotive world, and weekends off?!? If not, I think the shop down the street is hiring for you…. If so, they want to meet you!! Earn a good living while having family time! Here is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
They have been independently owned and operated for over 10 years!! You may ask; “Why join Aeschbachs?” here are just a few reasons:
- Paid Holidays
- Great Team atmosphere
- No late nights- we close at 5pm!
- No weekend hours
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Uniforms
- Reimbursement for ASE Certifications.
In this role, you will:
- Accurately diagnose issues on a wide variety of makes and models.
- Efficiently complete repair work on vehicles.
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- 2+ years of experience diagnosing and repairing a wide variety of cars.
- Good diagnostic skills.
- Experience repairing a wide variety of gas vehicles.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Commitment to quality workmanship.
- Commitment to the team including reliability, collaboration and communication.
- Rolling toolbox and diagnostic equipment commensurate with experience level.
At Aeschbachs, we have developed a standard of excellence and we will be looking to hire someone who can help us achieve the next level of greatness! We have the latest tools and technology to help you be the best you!