Aeschbach Automotive Tips To Get Through Safer At Home
At Aeschbach Automotive your local auto repair shop in Middleton, WI, we understand the major uncertainty that the COVID-19 outbreak has caused. With shelter in place orders, many of us are struggling to make good use of our time while following CDC regulations. While staying at home indefinitely is difficulty for most, it is so vital to the overall health of our nation's people and is a crucial step in preventing the spread of this virus.
First and foremost, protecting your health should be a priority. This means regularly washing your hands, avoiding touching surfaces outside of your home, keeping a 6 foot distance between you and others, sanitizing regularly, and avoiding touching your face with unwashed hands. Secondly, don't forget about your mental health - this is just as important during this time.
Here are some of our tips to follow when it comes to staying busy at home during COVID-19 shelter in place orders:
- Read a new book—or audible!
- Give yourself a cleaning project, such as deep cleaning the kitchen or mopping floors---I still need to do this 6 weeks later hehe.
- Go for a walk outside to get some fresh air (remember the 6 feet distance regulation!)—So many great areas to take a walk in!
- Start up a new hobby or rekindle an old one---I have 4 kids….Is that a hobby?
- If you have kids, help them stay organized with online classes and assignments—I have 4, yes I need help each moment! It takes a village.
- Go for a bike ride—Madison is the epicenter of amazing bike paths!
- Reorganize your closet or drawers—Create that pile to take to our local thrift stores in Middleton, WI
- Declutter an area of your home that needs it—We all know we have junk drawers!
- Plant some new seeds or tend to current plants—My garden is going to be great this year! I hope atleast! I use our local gardening center to purchase and support small businesses.
- Take up a furniture refurbishing or painting project—You can find great DIY ideas!
- Find a new podcast to listen to—Soooo many good ones—Also Audible books.
- Do an at-home workout (you can use anything!)—This one is hard but i feel so much better after a work out. I do miss Harbor Athletic Club though!
- Play a board game---If I have a suggestion Skip-Bo is a favorite at our home
- FaceTime or call family or friends for a virtual chat (zoom too)!
We know that staying positive and active during this time will be difficult, but we can get through this unique time together. If you need your vehicle serviced we are here for you Middleton, WI at Aeschbach Automotive for all your car repair needs. We remain open during this time and have made many advancements to keep you and your family safe. Give us a call or schedule online today!