From our family to yours: Happy Mother’s Day!
Need some tips on things to do with Mom for Mother's Day?
1. Farmers Market: Looking like it should be a beautiful day Sunday, you can knock it out of the park at the local farmers market. Cheese curds, bread, flowers, all of that just helps make Mom glow!
2. Brunch: Mimosa's and Bloody's- Need we say more? With the endless options of brunch spots in the Dane County area, mom will be raving over delicious French toast, & you driving so she can have that second cocktail!
3. Massage: Who doesn't love a good massage? Get those knots out and help mom relax! Give her an hour massage and she will reap the benefits for weeks!
4. Planting a garden or flowers: There are so many local greenhouses in the area, and most will be open on Sunday. What's better than buying her flowers would be helping her plant, and then continuously tend to her garden.
5. Go hiking: Devil's Lake, Governor Nelson, Governor Dodge all are state parks within 1 hour of Madison!
6. Let her sleep!: Let Mom lay in bed past 7? She will thank you and her happiness will shine through for the whole day!
7. Schedule an oil change for her!: She love's the little things like filling up her car with fuel, grabbing her favorite candy when you stopped, and telling her she looks beautiful when she's just hanging in yoga pants. Give her a break and take care of her vehicle for her. Make sure she's ready to take on the Summer!